Introduction to tenancy deposit protection and tenancy management
This course is intended to provide a legal refresher in respect of what landlords and letting agents must do in respect of a tenancy deposit. Ideal for new staff or a handy reminder to make sure you are doing things correctly! It will also cover a number of key processes concerning best practice in tenancy management.
What does this course cover?
- Staying the right side of the law
- The role of the EHO
- The difference between insured and custodial schemes and how they work
- Registering a deposit
- Prescribed Information
- The tenancy agreement
- Role of the inventory, check in report and check out report
- Effective use of photographs and videos
- Property visits
- The end of tenancy process
- The process of checking out
- Effective communication with tenants and landlords
When can I attend this course?
Further dates TBC